Nav Networth is really huge which might give you a shock. Nav is one of the most known rappers in the music industry.
He has penned lyrics for many artists, including Drake, Lil Wayne, and The Weeknd. But he is also famous for solo projects like “You’re Good” and “Regular People”.
He has hit the mainstream with his music tracks and songs like “Wanted you,” and “Fell in love.”
Nav has been able to work on his own time while building up his skillset
There are millions of fans of Nav. The #1 reason for the love towards Nav is his voice and lyrics, which attract millions of people.
In this post, you will find all the details about Nav, so keep reading the article.
Nav’s real name is Navrai Singh Goraya. Professionally Nav is a Canadian rapper, producer, and songwriter.
Nav is also the founder of a successful label called XO
He was born on November 3, 1989.
Nav first regained recognition when he was featured in Drake’s song. In 2016 he grabbed’s people attention and released his first song, “Myself,” which went viral.
Nav then released several songs. In 2019 Nav released his second album, “Bad habits,” at number 1 on the US Billboard 200 and received positive reviews from critics.
On March 30, 2020, Nav and Gunna (American rapper) released the song “Turks” featuring Travis Scott, the 17th number on billboard hot 100.
Nav’s “Bad Habits” sets for no.1 debut on Billboard 200 Albums chart, and Nav’s “Demons protected by angels” debuts at no.1 on the top R&B/Hip-Hop album chart.
Nav real name – Navraj Singh Goraya
Age – 33 years
Birth date – November 3, 1989
Birthplace – Ontario, Canada
Nationality – Canadian
Occupation – Canadian rapper, singer, producer
Website – navmusic.com
Status – Single
- Nav on Instagram has 2.1 million followers with 281 followings and 315 posts
- Nav on YouTube has 1.5 million subscribers with 141 videos and 94,96,24,503 total views.
- Nav on Twitter has 872.4k followers and 217 followings.
- Nav on Facebook has 5.6 million followers, with one following
- Nav on Soundcloud has 661.5k followers and one following
Lesson no 1 – Follow your Interest
It is the #1 reason why most either fail or either succeed.
Interest matters when it comes to your professional life.
Nav, from his childhood, was intensely passionate about music. He started making musical beats, hip-hop music, and more.
Remember, No one can achieve Success without interest in Work.
So, when you follow your interest, make sure to become perfect, as no one else is better than you. Make a goal in it and achieve Success.
Prepare yourself best in your field and become masters in it.
This is the reason why Nav Networth is $5 million. He follows his Passion, works hard for it, and here he goes with Success.
Lesson no 2 – Be patient
This young generation needs to learn patience; this matters a lot
When Nav Follows his interest, he does not immediately become a celebrity. He has worked hard from childhood until now and gained popularity in 2016.
Before entering the music industry, he made music and beats for local rappers and also learn instruments, and went to his uncle’s studio whenever he visit Punjab, where his uncle lives.
Do you think it was easy?
So, all in all, we can assume he worked hard for at least 7-9 years and gained Success.
Likewise, when you try your field, it’s evident that the result will take time to come, so be patient, don’t panic, and don’t change your goal. Keep hustling!
Look at the example here,
Nav’s 1st post on Instagram was on March 19, 2019, and in 2022, he gained over 2.1 million followers. Did you notice something?
It’s more than 3.5 years waiting to grow this much.
Here we talk about Instagram, but whenever you visit his YouTube channel, notice his oldest song, “On my own,” was published six years ago, and now, in 2022, the song has 1.1 crore views.
Can you believe it? He waited for six years to get this much of views.
Because Success is a slow process but quitting won’t speed it up.
So whatever you do in your life, have patience and don’t quit.
Lesson no 3 – Never give up
After many trials and preparing music for local rappers, he finally had a chance to feature in Drake’s songs.
What if he stopped struggling in days when he didn’t have big projects or when he didn’t have such contacts?
Nav keeps moving on and trying himself at those times when his cousins were studying while some were getting jobs.
But still, he keeps fighting; he keeps struggling. He keeps hustling.
Like him, When you are going through such phases, please never give up!
Because we humans need to find out when the turning point can come.
Never give up!
Never get in!
And Don’t quit!
Nav joined this channel on June 8, 2013.
Some of the most popular songs on his YouTube channel:
- Nav – Some way ft. The Weeknd (Official music video) has over 7.3 crore views published five years ago
- Nav – Myself (official music video) has around 6.9 crore views published five years ago.
- Nav, Metro Boomin – Call Me (Official music video) has about 6.8 crore views published five years ago
- Nav – Champion ft. Travis Scott (Official music video) has about 3.7 crore views, published four years ago
- Nav – Wanted you feat. Lil Uzi Vert (Official Audio) has approximately 4.6 crore views posted five years ago
- Nav – Tap ft. Meek Mill has about 2.8 crore views posted three years ago
- Nav – Myself (Prod by Nav) has about 2.5 crore views posted six years ago
- Nav-Up (Prod by Nav x Metro Boomin) has about 2.2 crore views posted six years ago
- Nav and Metro Boomin feat Offset and Playboi Carti – Minute (Official Audio) has over 2.2 crore views posted five years ago
- Nav – Wanted you ft. Lil Uzi Vert (vertical video) has around 2.2 crore views posted four years ago
- Nav – Tap ft. Meek Mill (Official Audio) has over 2 crore views posted three years ago
- Nav and Gunna ft. Travis Scott – Turks (official video) ft. Travis Scott has over 1.8 crore views posted two years ago
- Nav – Prince on my head ft. The Weeknd has around 1.7 crore views posted two years ago
- Nav – Don’t Need Friends feat. Lil Baby has approximately 1.5 crore views posted two years ago
- Nav – The man (Official Audio) has approximately 1.4 crore views published six years ago
- Nav – Fell in love (Prod by Nav) has approximately 1.4 crore views posted six years ago
- Nav and Metro Boomin – Call me (official Audio) has approximately 1.4 crore views posted five years ago
- Nav – On My Own (Prod. Nav x Chillaa) has approximately 1.1 crore views posted six years ago
- Nav – Some way ft. The Weeknd (Official Audio) has approximately 1.1 crore views posted five years ago
Navraj Singh Goraya (Nav) has his own website, the name navmusic.com. Here also, you can listen to his music and watch videos. Even you can also Shop here through the site (shop.navmusic.com)
His lots of collection is there from t-shirts to hoodies with average prices.
His (Nav x eric parker DPBA cover tee) is available at just $35.00 and is available in all sizes (S, M, L, XL, XXL), and (his Nav x erik parker DPBA cover hoodie) is available at just $70.00 with all sizes (S, M, L XL, XXL)
Navraj Singh Goraya was born on November 3, 1989, in Ontario into a Sikh Indian family.
His mother works in a computer manufacturing company. Nav’s uncle is also a famous singer in India and frequently brings him to the studio whenever Nav visits India.
Nav, in his childhood, started to listen to hip-hop music and liked it very much. Nav completed his high school at Thistletown Collegiate Institute.
Nav did the graduation along with a diploma in “Audio production and Engineering” from Metalworks Institute in Mississauga, Ontario, in the year 2010.
But to his massive interest in music at a very young age, Nav produced beats for Toronto rappers.
Collections of luxury Cars
No. 1 – Lamborghini Urus costing $200,000.
No 2 – McLaren 720S costs $299,000.
No 3 – Lamborghini Huracan costing $261,274.
No 4 – Mercedes-Benz S-Class
Sources of Income
- From YouTube adds
- Live concerts, albums, merchandising
- Website ( navmusic.com)
- Selling shirts, hoodies
List of songs available on
- Spotify (more than 8.4 million monthly listeners) Nav shared on a post on Instagram he has a total of 701.3M streams, 31.6M hours people used to listen to his songs till that date, 39.2M People heard, and among 92 countries.
- YouTube music
- Apple Music
Nominations for Awards
2018 – Breakthrough artist of the year (category) – nominate
2019 – Rap recording of the year (category) – nominate
2020 – Rap recording of the year (category) – nominate
Q.1 What is Nav Networth
Nav Networth is $5 million
Q.2 Who is Nav’s girlfriend?
He does not yet disclose his girlfriend
Q.3 How old is Nav?
Nav is 33 years old
Q.4 What is Nav’s height?
Nav’s height is 172 cm (1.72 m)
Q.5 What is Nav rapper nationality?
Nav rapper is Canadian
Q.6 What about Nav rapper songs?
- Nav signed several songs. Here are some of his hits songs:
- Nav – Champion ft. Travis Scott (Official music video)
- Nav – Tap ft. Meek Mill
- Nav and Metro Boomin feat Offset and Playboi Carti – Minute (Official Audio)
- Nav and Gunna ft. Travis Scott – Turks (official video) ft. Travis Scott
Q.7 How about the Nav rapper family?
Nav is the youngest of three siblings. His father worked as a driver, while his mother worked in a computer manufacturing company.
Q.8 What religion does Nav follows?
Nav follows the Sikhism religion
Q.9 Is Nav married?
Nav is still single.
Q.10 What is the natural color eye of Nav?
The natural eye color of Nav is dark brown.
Nav Networth is approx $5 million. He is a self-made singer, producer, and songwriter. He consistently shares his albums with his audience. We can also a few lessons from him since he is the best example.
So what are your thoughts on Nav Networth? which lesson you liked the most from him? Please like the post if it adds value to your life, share the post, and leave your comments below.
Leave a Reply